Welcome to CheckWise
CheckWise is a comprehensive, up-to-date guide to managing a checking account. This on-line course is designed for individuals who have never had a checking account, are having, or may have had difficulty in the past managing a checking account.
Checking accounts are great tools to help you manage your money. They make conducting financial business safer, more convenient, and offer you cost savings.
CheckWise can help you be successful with your finances by helping you to learn how to manage your checking account responsibly.
What You Will Learn
- How to choose the right financial institution and open a checking account
- How to develop the skills you will need to manage a checking account responsibly
- How to choose the checking account that is right for you
- How to maintain and reconcile your checking account
- How to keep your financial information safe
- How to use on line banking features like bill pay
- How to use your new checking account to help reach your financial goals
- 2 hours online course
- $35 per person taking the online course (can be paid by using a major credit card, debit card or pre-paid debit card
- CheckWise is an interactive online course that you can complete at your own pace. You can leave the course and return where you left off as often as you desire. Just remember your User ID and password.
- Upon completion of this course, your certificate will be available for printing.
- Take your certificate to any participating financial institution. Establishing and reopening an account are strictly up to the financial institution.
If you have questions about the information in the course or the certificate, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-800-255-2227. To schedule an appointment contact us from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. on Friday. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
If you are ready to begin CheckWise education course, click here to proceed to the disclosure notice.